Saturday, October 31, 2009

UNDAS!

We are having a long weekend for the celebration of the All souls and saints day and Early this afternoon we went to Butuan City to visit my Lola Adela's libingan. Mama ng papa ko. I was not able to meet her. She died beforeI was born. I don't have any idea what she looks like. Sad to say I can't find any pictures of her . My father doesn't talks about her and tell us what and how she was as a mother to him. Tomorrow we will be in Tagbina, Surigao Sur to visit the graves of my mother's parents and relatives.

When it comes to celebrations like this I can't help but asks when will be my time, what would I feel if ill be in my own grave...I think there's no one who can answer these questions wala pa naman akong kamag anak na bumangon mula sa kanilang mga hukay. hehehe ayaw pud in tawon. We should really pray and commemorate all our departed loved ones. At sana hindi lang tuwing November 1 and 2. Wa naman gani sila sa kalibutan hinaot pa unta na sa atong mga kasingkasing ato gihapon silang hinumdumon. Dili pud ko gusto na kalimtan ko sa akong mga higala, pamilya ug uban pang mga tao na akong nahimamat ug naiila ila kung ako mupanaw na.

hehe lain paminawon but death is something that every one should prepare for.
"You will not know how to live if you will not know how to die'' - from Tuesdays with Morrie. Bilib jud ko ani na line because every time i realizes that i am going to die ill also always feel na it is good to be alive. But no one can live forever that is why we need to make most of our time and start living.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Today:

i discovered something new..

Followers

About Me