Monday, October 5, 2009

10/5/09 WORLD TEACHERS' DAY

I would like to credit my teachers for their hard work in performing their profession. And for imparting their lives to all their students. My teachers are my heroes!

Preschool - LLLC- light and life learning center
  • Luz Aquino - my grade school teacher
Grade School - BWCES and MIS
  • Luz Madelo - my grade one class adviser
  • Lea Bonita - my grade two class adviser
  • Joseph Caballes - my grade three class adviser
  • Elvie Elumba - my grade four class adviser
  • Nelson Casis - my grade five class adviser
  • Elsa Baron - my grade six class adviser
High School - Father Urios High School
  • Rosita Torres - first year class adviser
  • Andressa Dapar - second year class adviser
  • Marilyn Dahunog - third year class adviser
  • Susan Tampus - fourth year class adviser
and i would also like to mention my subject teachers in grade school and in high school they are:
  • Mark Marquez
  • Eva Pascua Noynay
  • Shirly Marquez
  • Cheryl Martel
  • Reynaldo "Buboy" Gepitulan
  • Lotis Cueno
  • Dominiciana Galorio
  • Amalia Chato
  • Walter Chato
  • Sis. Ma. Purisa Manulat RVM
  • Mark Sitjar
  • Erma Dela Cerna
  • Jennifer Platero
  • Charito Gasta
  • Diosa Matin-ao
  • Damaso Ramo
  • Mercedita Sayson

Iligan Institute of Technology Professors and Instructors
CBA - Department of Economics

  • Prof. Nerio Gamolo
  • Prof. Sylvia Carpio
  • Prof. Maria Rizalia Teves
  • Dr. Anne Orejana
  • Dr. Alita Roxas
CBA - Department of Accountancy
  • Sheevun Guliman
  • Zacara Bolodo
CBA Department of Marketing
  • Rhede Nelson Manulat
  • Pamela Resurrecion
and to Atty. Demy Plando my Business law instructor for his generosity. I am sure most of my classmates wont forget this man. His classes were with free dinner.

MPA instructors
  • Engr. Sylvia Pama
  • Henry Aguilar
  • Mr. Azote
and to all others whom i could not remember the names THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! For all the years I spent in education these are the people who guided me and served as my second parents. They helped me in reaching my potentials and in improving my skills and abilities. They made me become what I am today. THEY ARE MY TEACHERS MY HEROES!

1 comment:

  1. naman!bow nako, memorize man jd ang names sa iyang teachers..i've tried enumerating it when i was still in college pero wala ui, nakalimot nako..unsa na lng kaha ron..hahaha...c;

    ReplyDelete

Today:

i discovered something new..

Followers

About Me