Friday, October 16, 2009

ILIGAN AGAIN

Weeew nako iligan karon and tyming pud na naa c ate Cheryl. She was once my boardmate. I just came from an entrance exam for the MSU- College of Law this morning. And it wasnt easy. I got nervous and I wasnt able to comprehend the instructions immediately. I didnt know why I was so tense, my hands were shaking. Mura pug just now lang ko naka take ug exam all my life. heheh lol well it was my first time talaga to have an exam like that and murag pang taas-taas xa na level not because the questions were hard to answer but this time I am pressured to pass the test. I have to meet the expectations of my future benefactors. hehehe...

so help me God. Help me to accept whatever the result of that exam. let your will be done papa God.

Why is it that in the symbol of justice the woman is blindfolded? what is the significance of the sword and of the weighing tool. This is one of the ten questions. Bakit kaya nuh?hehe plus naa pajud question na if you are in a ship in the middle of an ocean then it is about to capsize then the captain declares an order to abandon the ship. Who will you save a two year old child left by his parents or an eighty year old woman left by his son? Sinong Pipilon mo kung ikaw ang magdecide?

it was stated in our questionnare that there are no correct or wrong answers you will be graded according to your reasoning and grammar.

i just wish that my answers will meet the standards of the one who will check our test papers.

heheh mao lang sani akong e.chika karon. Ill enjoy my stay here nalang. Ill be home on tuesdays mag unwind sa taraw ko...heheh bye bye for now...Godbless sa tanan and MABUHAY! heheh

1 comment:

  1. waaah!!!te sheen!maglaw na jud diay ka?naman!!!!senxa waz repz.sahay ra na ko mabisitahan ako blog.di ko kabantay naa diay ka mga update...i'm happee for you ate.regards na lng ko kang te che ug sa iligan..hehe...c;

    hope you'll pass the exam!c;

    ReplyDelete

Today:

i discovered something new..

Followers

About Me