Monday, August 3, 2009

August 4, 2009

Last Sunday I watched the BUZZ and I saw the interview of Ms. Kris Aquino. I could not help but admire the relationship they had with their mother. I admire their family the way they love each other and the way they took care of their mother. I do not know Mrs. Aquino personally and i wasnt even born when People Power happened but it is so obvious what kind of a leader and a mother she was by the way people celebrates her life now. Rich and Poor walk their way to La Salle and to the streets of Ayala.

Kris is right in her interview that we should take care of the democracy her parents had regained for us. Cory wont live forever for the Philippines and as citizens of this country we should also take our part and do something that would make Philippines a better country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today:

i discovered something new..

Followers

About Me