Thursday, August 13, 2009

August 12, 2009 three years and counting...

Life with you is wonderful
Its been three years now and with no doubt we're still counting
the past is not an issue what important is We'll have the future together
Problems and trials may come
help me pray that we will be able to surpass them
i know it won't be easy but I believe in you
and i hope you are believing in me too

Thank you for always being there
for understanding me in times that i am hard to understand,
for making me laugh and making me feel loved.
Thank you for the patience and for forgiving my little mistakes.
Thank you for the effort of making me feel better every time i feel bad
and thank you for the commitment that we have.

we'll make our dreams come true
I know we will make it
Though we are apart now
but soon someday
We'll live a happy and contented life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today:

i discovered something new..

Followers

About Me