Monday, July 20, 2009

uuhhhmm..

My head is aching and the computer screen is blurring. I've been working with this School Readiness Assessment for almost two weeks now but it still have a lot of things to be done. This has something to do with all the Grade one pupils in the province of Agusan del Sur. We are still in the Pre-test stage and by early August Post-test will start.

..hahahay i don't know what i am saying..I am already tired but yehey its 430pm already and half hour to go ill go home na.

  • I miss my aquarium.. na unsa naka to? ...
  • MMK episode last saturday was so touching and heart breaking. the episode was entitled "Kalendaryo".
  • Lesson learned? Love without expecting anything in return. Give and Give!
  • I LOVE YOU AZAHDKO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today:

i discovered something new..

Followers

About Me