Monday, July 13, 2009

atlast!


wheew!MAy TADMAN nako. The official yearbook of MSU-IIT. A big yahooo ug yeheey pajud! any yearbook is a proof of someones hardwork and diligence. It is something you wont have in an easy way. Skwelahan sa jud ni nimo ug taman taman.

ampingan jud ni nako, ill keep it for the rest of my life...hahah exag! this book will remind me of many things and wonderful experiences. these are the memories of my friends, mentors and and every body else who helped me in my studies.

Thank you pud lord for being with me always! You're the best!!!

oooops naa apa di ay...
thank you pud sa akong aquarium for inspiring me.
and to my family for there support and unconditional love.

to my DIATOR boardmates mingaw nako ninyo tanan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today:

i discovered something new..

Followers

About Me