Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday, April 6, 2009

Today is a holiday "Araw ng Kagitingan" and don't have a work. On Wednesday i am going to Cagayan de Oro City and by thursday ill be in Camiguin.ehhehe i'm kinda excited to be there cause ill be with some friends. People are saying that Camiguin is the place to be when it comes to spending your holy week because of their "PANAAD FESTIVAL". I've been to Camiguin before but it was not a holy week so i am just about to experience it. I am also excited to see their famous tourist destinations. So Camiguin here I come again. My next post maybe will be about my trip there.So for now kini nalang sah..ehehe...


PS: Miss you Azahdko hope to see you soon..mwaaah....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today:

i discovered something new..

Followers

About Me